MAIL ART ***
ABOUT US & NEWS ***
What they say in the Press
- The Bibliothèque Forney in Paris about Redfoxpress' books in their collection, March 2018
- Letterform Archive from San Francisco about Redfoxpress' books in their collection, January 2018
- A spread of a Redfoxpress book ("Paris-Metro") used as a double wall decoration
of the Klingspor Museum stand at the 2017 Frankfurt Book Fair
- The State Library of Victoria, Melbourne about Redfoxpress' books in their collection, 2013
- ARD Frankfurt Buchmesse October 2017
- October 2017, "Redfoxpress books at the Frankfurt book fair" Astrid Nischkauer in "Fixpoetry"
- 2017 Redfoxpress Artist's Books collection at NIVAL, Dublin
- September 2017, FAZ Germany, Jan Wiele, "In den Ginster sincken", Heinrich Boell and Achill.
- Our screen prints used by JUUN.J. Fashion Design, Seoul
- October 2016, "Redfoxpress books at the Frankfurt book fair" Astrid Nischkauer in "Fixpoetry"
- April 2016, "A Post-Fluxus Island: Red Fox Press and Post-Fluxus Artistic Practices"
A thesis about Fluxus and Redfoxpress by Elliott Jenkins, Ohio State University. (available as PDF)
- February 2016, Travel Hag, "Visual Poetry on Achill Island"
- September 2012, Ciara Moynihan, Mayo News, "Art in an Instant"
- November 2011, An Achill Cottage Industry, Andy Devane, The Irish Times
- 2007 "Lost Seouls - A Diary of 2 Fish". A 14 minute documentary about life and work of Franticham (Redfoxpress). Directed and produced by Heather Fletcher, University of Bournemouth
- 2012, A small video from our exhibition in Poznan, Poland
Francis Van Maele
Dugort, Achill Island, County Mayo, Ireland